The College has a state-of the-art library, equipped with most modern facilities. The infrastructure of the library includes:WEBOPAC Link
- 24 Computer Systems with Internet Facility and Laser Printers.
- Fully air-conditioned reading room with seating capacity for 250 readers.
- Two Computerized Kiosks installed in the library for OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue).
- The library has access to e-resources (E-books and Journals) provided by UGC-INFLIBNET through N-LIST program.
- Open access system for both post graduate as well as under graduate students allows easy access of books.
- Photostat and Lamination Services available for students and teachers.
- The library subscribes 88 printed periodicals (Journals & Magazines) and 23 Newspapers
- Book Bank facility for needy and meritorious students. At present 400 students are availing benefits of the same.
- Fully automated with Library Automation Software-Libsys.
- CCTV installed in the library for effective surveillance system.
- Library also provides Training/Apprenticeship to the students of Library & Information Science Courses. This year also 03 students are undergoing training.
- Digital Photostat Machine worth Rs. 95000/-
- Wall mounted Book shelves worth Rs. 5.25 Lac.
|Ram Kumar||Assistant Librarian|
|Angrej Singh||Library Clerk|
|Raj Kumar Batra||Attendant|