Department Contact Details
|Dr Sushil Kansal||M.A, Ph.D|
|Mrs Anju Gur||M.A, M.Phil(on deputation)|
|Dr Alka Sharma||M.A, M.Phil,Ph.D|
|Mrs Harroop Virk||M.A, M.Phil.|
|Mr Tajinder Singh||MA, M.Phil|
|Mr Pankaj Kumar||MA, B.Ed, NET|
|Dr Sonika Sethi||M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Dr Satinder Verma||M.A,M.Phil.,Ph.D|
|Mrs Neetu Bakshi||M.A Eng., M.A Education,M.A Mass Comm.,M.Phil.|
|Dr Jai deep Chauhan|
|Mr Bhim Singh||M.Phil, NET|
|Ms. Jagriti Rathi||M.A.(Eng.)|
|Ms. Rajvinder Kaur||M.A.(Eng.)|
English Compulsory -B.A.-I,II,III
English Hons. -B.A.-I,II,III
Name of the Teacher-in-charge: Ms. Neetu Bakshi
The association organized following activities during the session:
- Essay Writing Contest on August 20, 2016.
- Workshop on “Communication Skills and Personality Development” by Ms. Ridhima Kapoor, Professional Trainer, Career Creators, Chandigarh on September 10, 2016.
- Excursion to Kasauli on September 23, 2016.
- Extension Lecture on “Literary Criticism and History of English Literature” by Prof. Loveleen Mohan, Professor, MDU, Rohtak on September 26, 2016.
- Declamation Contest on “Good Life and Indian Society” organized by G. L. Nanda Center, KUK on January 20, 2017. Mr. Vishal Verma (B.Sc. NM-II) & Ms Ritika Kansal participated in the contest. Ms Ritika Kansal won the consolation prize.
- Guest Lecture on “Role of Youth in Nation Building” by Captain Raghu Sharma, 12 Regiment, Army Cantonment on Jan.24, 2017.
PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST (February 19, 2017)
|I||MONIKA||1415013||B Sc Comp Sc III|
|II||SHUBHAM||1418404||B A Eng Hons III|
ESSAY WRITING CONTEST (February27, 2017)
|I||DIVYE AGGARWAL||1511584||B A II|
|II||PRINCE BAJAJ||1612433||B Com GEN-I|
POSTER MAKING CONTEST (February 15, 2017)
|I||APRAJITA||1418008||B A Eng Hons III|
|II||NAVNEET DHARIWAL||1642402||M A Eng.-I|
DOCUMENTARY FILM CONTEST (March 02, 2017)
|I||NAVNEET DHARIWAL||1642402||M A Eng.- I|
|II||NIKITA SHARMA||1612305||B Com OMSP-I|
Following students participated in the National Level Contests “Perceptions-2017” at Tulsi College of Education for Women, Ambala City(February 20, 2017) and won prizes-
|On the Spot Slogan||I||PRAGATI||B.Sc. BIO-TECH-II|
|Self Composed Poetry||II||KAJAL||B.A.II|
|On the Spot Caption Writing||Consolation||Bhavya
Lalit, Dhruv Sharma and Vipin Chand participated in the Quiz Contest and won II position whereas Navneet Dhariwal M A ENG. I and Rohan Kumar (B A I) participated in the Documentary Contest and won third position organized by S A Jain College, Ambala City on March 17, 2017.