|1.||Dr. Ashutosh Angiras||· Awarded Mahakavi Baana Bhatta Puruskar by Harayana Sanskrit Academy, Panchkula; Cash Prize of Rs.51000/- and Citation.|
|2.||Dr. Naveen Gulati|
|· Awarded Silver Jubilee Award on 25th Anniversary Celebration of the book “Elements of Mathematics” by Indian Authors’ Association.|
· Saravshreth Shikshak Sammaan in Best Teachers Ceremony by Dainik Bhaskar in 2014 & 2015.
· Award of Honour in International Conference on Contemporary Social Issues, ICCSI-16 by Department of Mathematics & Humanities, MMU, Mullana.
|3.||Dr. Paramjeet Kaur|
|· Shiksha Rattan Puraskar & Citation by Dr. Bhisham Narayan Singh (Former Gov. of Assam and Tamil Nadu) through IIFS, Delhi.|
|4.||Dr. Prem Singh||· Awarded for Meritorious work in Academics by Maha Rana Partap Memorial Inter College, Shimlana, Saharanpur, U.P. in 2012.|
|5.||Ms. Rubi||· Awarded Best Paper Presenter in International Conference in International Podar College, Jaipur in 2016.|
|6.||Dr. Kavita Taneja||· Awarded “Shiksha Rattan Puraskar” for contribution in the field of Education, Research and Academics.|
|7.||Dr. Vijay Sharma|
|· Presented Best Teacher Award for her meritorious work in Academics by Dainik Bhasker Newspaper on 30-10-2014.|
· Presented Women Achievement Award for her meritorious work in Academics by Dainik Bhasker Newspaper.
|1.||Dr. Desh Bandhu||· Honoured by Governor Haryana on National Voters’ Day Republic Day for meritorious services in the field of Education & Social Service.|
· Honoured for Voluntary Blood Donation by ISBT and PGI Chandigarh.
· Honoured by PUCHD Alumni Association as Distinguished Alumnus.
|2.||Dr. Sushil Kansal |
|· Honoured as Star Blood Donor by Blood Transfusion Department, PGI, Chandigarh for donating blood 64 times.|
|3.||Dr. Naveen Gulati||· Recognized and Awarded by District Administration Four Times in 2006, 2009, and twice in 2010.|
· Awarded by Panchmeru Art and Cultural Society, Ambala City.
· Awarded by AAJ SAMAJ (News Paper Group) for Tree Plantation in 2016.
· Awarded and recognized by JLPL Production house for his role in a film at an Award function in 2012.
|4.||Dr. Vijay Sharma|
|· Presented Gold Medal for her meritorious work in NCC by Officers’ Training Academy, Gwalior.|
· Awarded a certificate for displaying Exceptional Talent in Yoga IP.
|5.||Dr. Jaideep Chauhan |
|· Awarded Best Programme Officer by Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Sh. Ajay Makan, at Republic Day Parade Camp 2012, organized at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi.|
· Awarded as Best Group Leader by Wing Commander SKJ Nair, Director, National Adventure Foundation at National Adventure Programme in Kerela in Jan. 2011.
· Awarded as Best Counsellor by ADC Ambala in Feb. 2016.
|6.||Dr. N K Sharma|
|· Conferred ‘Vyas Samman’ by Brahman Sabha Ambala Cantt on 15 July 2011.|
|7.||Ms. Rashmi Billus||· Nation Builder Award (by Rotary Club, Ambala)|
· Felicitated as Brand Ambassador and the Qualified Girl under “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” Abhiyan by Haryana Govt.
|8.||Mr. Deepak Kumar||· Award of Recognition for being a Regular Blood Donor (17 Times)|
|9.||Mr. Harvinder||· Award of Recognition for Being a Regular Blood Donor (8 Times)|
|10.||Ms. Ekta Anand||· Award of Recognition for Being a Regular Blood Donor (5 Times)|
|· Recognized as Brand Ambassador of “Beti Bacho Beti Padhao” and “Beti Ka Salam Rashtra Ke Naam”.|
|12.||Ms. Shikha||· Awarded as the Qualified Girl in Babyal Region under “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” by Haryana Govt.|